[ot] video transfer

   i have some old home movies on vhs that i would like to transfer to
.avi or .mpg so that i can share them with my extended family. i have
the ability to burn them to dvd and then rip the dvds to my computer,
but i have to finalize the dvds and can't do anything with them after
that. it wouldn't be such a problem except that there are more than 100
tapes. anyone know if a (cheap) way to convert them from vhs to video? i
do have a vcr with rca outs but no inputs on my video card. any help
would be appreciated. thanx.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com