Bentley help

When referring to the Bentley, is the year for the car the model year or the
manufactured year?  This is why (I have model year 1982, but manufactured in
1981, early model with mono-wiper and full size spare).  I am looking at the
starter section.  It says I should have a wire running from 15a terminal on
starter to 15 terminal on coil, but it is not there.  So, I look at the
wiring diagram for a '82, and no wire is listed to connect the 2 directly.
But if I look at the wiring diagram for a 1981, there is a direct wire from
coil to starter.  Help!

Thanks!
Lexan

Get Hilary Duff?s homepage with her photos, music, and more.
http://celebrities.live.com