FS: H4 Euro lens

If anyone can use a fair condition H4 euro head light lens for the left
(passenger) side let me know. You will need to already have euro head lights
to use this. The clip that holds the light bulb in has been removed to
replace the clip on another set of lights. Switching your current clip over
to this one takes about 5 mins (with the lens off the car).

I'm only asking $25 plus shipping for it. Maybe it can be of use to a fellow
lister.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o164/speed_racer84/replacementH4Euroright
side1.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o164/speed_racer84/replacementH4Euroright