Now: Vortex. Was RE: Scirocco-related Craigslist item

Yeah, and I've had trouble getting the pages to load well, takes two or
three refreshes most of the time. And judging by the behavior at WF, I can
only imagine the maturity levels on some of the forums. New Beetle forum's
usually lacking meat, tough questions aren't answered, and there's still a
lot of fluff, like "I have this rare colour, who else has one?".

 Scirocco forum's got a lot fo the same folks who post here, which is cool,
and I finally got myself signed back in just for the Cincy thread. But
there's always been a high testosterone:maturity (or testosterone:IQ) ratio
on Vortex. Sorry if I offended any of you manly men, but you know what I
mean.
Cathy