Now: Vortex. Was RE: Scirocco-related Craigslist item

I'm finding that it's all about where you hang out on
there.  The Scirocco forum is pretty similar to this list -
a group of good folks.  It's when you start getting into
some of the other forums that trouble starts.

(Incidentally, I started a Cincy thread yesterday and it's
already 3 pages worth.)

--- Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:

> Man I hate the Vortex. Shit like this explains why I only
> have 12 posts in
> the past 5 years!

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

Be a PS3 game guru.