Wacked Weather

Well, sorry to report to you farther north, but we had another day of sunny
and 75*F (setting some January records).  I know the cold will be reaching
here Wednesday, so 1 more day of false spring.  Would've liked to been
working on the Rocco in this beautiful weather, but my stinking Montero
Sport decided to do some weird wheel stuff this weekend.  Had to figure out
what the heck was going on (tie rods, wheel bearings, brakes, mystery).
Decided it "had" to be wheel bearings.  Got everything together and asked a
friend to help me loosen impact-wrech-tightened bolts.  He asked what made
me think the bearings, and I explained teh symptoms and he says, oh no, bad
shock.  Whew!  That's a LOT easier to fix, exept the parts store has to
order it :(  And the bolts that hold it on are unmoveable and it got dark.

Anyway, going to attempt to get the Rocco inside the builidng before cold
weather strikes (we raise eels in an indoor facility, but with no eels this
time of year, we have a very large useless building).  Sure would be nice to
be able to stay warm and work on the car at night... One can only dream...

Lexan

Dave vs. Carl: The Insignificant Championship Series.  Who will win?
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://davevscarl.spaces.live.com/?icid=T001MSN38C07001