OT: Whacked weather

I just spent three days trying to get home from Skiing in Salt Lake City, UT.  First our plane was stuck in Aspen, then the next day Dallas flights were cancelled.  Finally got to Houston Saturday evening - without luggage, of course. Spent the night with relatives in Houston and drove to Tyler today.  My van is still accruing parking charges in Dallas, but we'll hopefully get it in a day or two.

At least the skiing was good.  My 4 year-old skis like a mad man.  Pretty cool.

Brian

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.