Canadians, me and Cincy

I hear ya..

Then again Atlanta is bigger than many of our states.. hell your town
is probably bigger than at least one certian tiny state. Nope no
dollar coins here .. they weigh too much..they pull the pants down and
I look like some overweight teenage hoodloom with his pants strapped
around his thighs. showin off his cool boxers.. you know plain white
ones..

Bigmac