Car still won't start :(

if you set the timing on via the flywheel. checking the timing on th
cam is a simple task. assimune you have the timing belt cover still
on.. take it off. and look in the bently manual for there the timing
dot is supposed to be on the cam gear. (it lines up with the head, I
just dont remember front or rear). when you are set at TDC. That will
tell you quickly and you dont have to take much off.
since you say youve checked spark (got good spark - white in color).
and fuel when you lift on the air fuel metering plate fuel sprays out.
and your going to check the cold start valve like dan bubb said
next is to check compression. go buy a compression checker(screw in
plug hole type). remove all the spark plugs and test one clyn at a
time. engine should turn over easliy hook it up and get a few
compression strokes the needle will "pump" up and become stable after
a few rotations. the car should run on anything from about 120-220psi,
but the more importan thing is the readings are consistant with each
other. (correct value depends on motor, and barametric pressure and
temp.)
Bigmac