OT: Apple

Technologically, I think its a step in the right direction. But several things are in its way, namely power. What its its battery life like? Cost of repair? The IPod had battery replacement problems. Will this device have the same or similar problems? Probably, its the first of its kind.
The price? Its an Apple product and all their products have a high cost. Personally I dont have an MP3 player. I have a 40 GB USB drive (laptop HD) that I carry to work with me. I have a cell phone, but it does not access the Interweb, as I dont need to browse between work and home or at the store. That I can do at home. I love you guys, but list mail does not have that sort of priority :)
Until it can reduce in price, and a wide (competitive) manufacture platform created, it will not really grab a huge market share and will remain a toy of the gadgeteers for the time being.
Scirocco content:
I tightened the bloody belts on Shadow AGAIN. God I hate that squeel....