[OT] Shopping for a new ride, opinions?

Yep, there's lots of great stuff for that car, but it's HIS, not mine, so
it stays stock. He always trades every three years, but this Protege seems
to be passing the usual trade-in deadline. He was "looking" at the
Mazdaspeed 3, but I think honestly I'm closer to a Mazdaspeed Miata than he
is to that. (Like, I sit in one and make vroom vroom noises every time he
goes looking at the Mazda dealership) And we all know my next car may well
be an "IROC" anyway, delivered at distance. My daughter's really into the
Whitehorse delivery plan, she may be ready for a Golf by then. Can you say
road trip? I thought you could :)
Cathy, currently enjoying "Fin" from my kiddie's last roader :)