OT: Apple

> From: Jan Folkson [mailto:jfolkson@optonline.net]
> I'll have one of those in short order.
> - Jan

And so will I.  Dare I say that phone is what will likely cause me to replace most of the pc's in the house (I'd been considering it
since the intel switch).

For those wanting the bottom line - $500, Cingular 2 year contract, 4gb ($600 for 8gb), full ipod functionality, full browser
functionality (using a REAL browser - as it's running OS X), widgets, photos, contacts, the list goes on.  The damn thing is just
amazing.

Oh yea - out in June.  The Cincy countdown just got an additional purpose in life.

Al