Car still won't start :(

new battery. not cranking suspect you have flooded the engine. pull
all the plugs out and crank it over... it should spin easily.

after that Remember.
Fuel
compression
spark
thats it..

you can check that you have some compression and spark with
ether(spray starting fluid).
  open the t-body and spray some down in it.
  close t-body.
  remove your self from engine bay..
  and start car.
the car should run briefly
this checks basic timing and that you have *some* compression.
Unless you've done it alot, know what to expect, and have a PKP
fire-estigusher on hand and a hospital close by. don't crank and
spray.

if it cranks it is probably fuel.

quick check is to pull fuel injectors put them in a glass mason jar.
and gently pull up on metering plate. they should all spray. Also
remember leaks in intake system will make CIS not run or run very
poorly.