Car still won't start :(

Update on starting of the car...  no shock, it still won't start.  I have
gone down the list of tips, tricks and hints from everyone here.  Also had a
friend, who knows German cars, help.  Still nothing.  We have good gas and
good gas flow.  We have good spark.  Replaced coil and ignition module.  Set
timing.  Put in brand new battery this morning, and tried to crank.  It
sounded like it was almost ready to turn over and then it seemed to just not
have enough juice.  Tried jumping it also, and that didn't work either.
Ideas?  I have to admit, I am becoming a little frustrated (insert a few
choice curse words).  The only thing I can think of that can be stopping the
start-ability now is some kind of wiring issue.  But before I began pulling
wires and trying to read a wiring diagram, I wanted to get opinions of those
who know the best!

Thanks for the help!!!
Lexan
'82 8V  <--this car MUST run and be safely drivable for Cincy!!!

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get
it now