FS (Not mine) Toledo OH - NOS `75-`77 Scirocco Front Fender - $50

hehehe , Just saw another 79 end up at the local yard, anyone needs
parts off before it ends up crushed (nope wasn't mine I swear)

Also neighbor has a MKII Auto, in the rough (needs fender/hood) but
runs.. I think he wants 300$ for it. I can get more details.