FS (Not mine) Toledo OH - NOS `75-`77 Scirocco Front Fender - $50

Mark,

Ill have to check I know its rustless, no dents, got that goldish
color the MKI had. Ill get some pictures done so you can judge for
yourself. Ill ship if you like.. (but mucho dineros for good
protections...you understand)

Cathy wrote in a hurry, and was second to ask..(msg receive 4.09)
cathy your get second dibs if mark doesnt want it ok.?

--
____
Patrick Bureau,