Urgent Subaru help needed

Neal T and Mike P both had STI's, not sure if they would be the same design in the rear or not.

calimus@techography.net wrote:  Sounds to me that there is some subframe damage, which would somehwat be
expected from a side impact.

If the subie doesn't have toe adjusments in the rear (and just form my own
thought process, I wouldn't think that it would), I would guess that there
is some subframe warpage, or maybe the strut tower or a connecting rod is
bent and the initial body shop didn't catch that.

Hopefully someone around here actually knows and can help ya out. Keep us
posted though.

William S.

> I guess it's toe, then. Dunno if that has adjustable links, but there
> must
> be some adjustment available, either through shims or an adjuster.
>
> I just assumed it was really bad camber, cause the strut was replaced and
> it
> looked adjustable.
>
> There was no alignment on the insurance claim. I called the body shop
> that
> did the work to ask what their warranty was, to which they replied "the
> life
> of the car." When I told them about the wear, they replied "there's a lot
> of factors that can affect alignment."

>>> old (2 years ago). The body shop that did the repair failed to align