Turbo; JH or PL?

My drake cam was no stock cam.
and my Drake BV head was not just left alone.
My 2.5" exhaust sure relieved some of the turbo lag.
after that work was done...a huge increase in power was shown.
ince i was to 15 psi of boost....i wasn;t turning it up any more.
no we are to the point of squeezing every tiny drop of power we could out.
i stopped after my last time dynoing a tubo'd worked over 1.7
i'm not even going to say the number...because you wont believe it,