Turbo; JH or PL?

  _____

From: LEF [mailto:rocco16@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 7:19 AM

(by the way, don't put TOO much faith in hp figures seen in ads for
aftermarket speed parts....this applies to even our favorite vendors.
"Where money is concerned, accept no statement at face value.")

larry

sandiego16v

I don't, except for TT, for the fact that they dyno all they sell in-house.
What's more, I have heard too many folks repeat their advertised gains on
the dyno as well.

Even scepticism eventually must give way to experience.  :-)

David