OT: Whacked weather

Heh, sitting here in eastern NC (Jacksonville).  Woke up and it is already
64, with a high forcasted of 76!  Woohoo!!!  I LOVE THIS WEATHER!  Just wish
I were closer to the Rocco today.  I am babysitting my nephew (a 3-year-old
brindle English bulldog) for a week and he gets terribly lonely when left
home alone.

For Cathy and those who have given me advice on how to get the car started,
here is an update.  Worked on the car the 26th and 27th.  Siphoned out all
the old gas (should've taken pics, as my helper said it was the funniest
thing he had ever seen me do) and checked gas flow, and everything is good.
We have narrowed it down to (hopefully) a bad battery (even though it is
fairly new) and a need of fresh gas.  I am going to get a battery today.
Also, I have a flat tire (new, they have only been driven a block)!  Gees!!!
  Guess I will be getting that fixed also.

Spent January 2nd detailing the interior.  Found out that the only thing
wrong with the fuel guage is that it was disconnected under the back seat.
Also, took the UGLY black hard plastic dash cover off.  It didn't fit right,
and I would rather look at a horribly cracked dash with all the dash
components hooked up than that thing anyway.  Also figured out, after
shampooing the seats, that the interior color is red (let me know if you are
still interested El Tony).  I guess the dirt made everything look brown ;)

Enjoy the great January weather!
Lexan