Construction question/US-Canada content

On 10:17 pm 01/04/07 "Chris Bennett" <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
> Someone should build an all Robertson Scirocco...
>
> Couldn't resist... imagine trying to get a bolt for that in BFE,
> South Dakota.
>
> LOL

Till I got a proper skid plate on my daily, the shards of the "breaks off
on sight" plastic belly pan was attached with roofing steel, rivets and
stainless Robbies. (Cause the dealer had omitted many of the stock Torx's
on the previous visit) The few times it was in to the dealer's, even they
commented on it, that's not a bit they usually need. The only other
automotive application I've seen was on my 80's speedo cable, I tried the
usual two options (hex/big phillips) with no success, then got a light in
there and the PO had subbed it out.
Cathy