Turbo and 16V heads; 9A or PL?

I'd venture so far as to say Dan is seldom NOT building a turbo'd A1, from
what I can gather. Are you working on a turbo'd Scirocco presently Dan?
Exactly. Or were you suggesting that turbo on an 8V was naive? If that's
the case, I've been driving one daily since 1987, and will continue to do
so. :)

Cathy