16v w/ turbo

With all this talk of 16v heads and blocks and 8v varieties of both in
3 or 4 different threads, I'm getting a little confused trying to
follow it all.

Given:

1) I like 16v engines
2) I really like the turbo on Bib
3) I like the idea of Megasquirt (as well as Spark)
4) I like thinking about bringing all 3 together somehow but am clueless :).

Given the above, what would be the optimum set-up for a 16v turbo
application in Red?  (Is that a vague enough question?)  As far as
type of performance:  I'm not looking to really race it or anything;
just decent street performance while still being able to tickle to
butt dyno and wow passengers.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)