SCIROCCO Related Content Believe it or Not

Over the Christmas break I met someone with a pretty hooked up 16v.
Had some sort of stand alone system, and nice exhaust... I haven't
seen an engine compartment so CLEAN of wires and crap.

Very minimalist in execution...

I invited him to the list.  He said he frequents the .org but isn't on
the list.  He only lives a couple miles away.  I passed him on an
overpass and pulled into the closest parking lot and he pulled in
after.

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red