its not the windshield seal

i tested for leaks again and this is what i came up with.
the water isnt coming from the windshield seal.
it must be the door seals or the quarter windows.
since i had my carpet out the front part of the floor would have been wet at
least.
also there was little bits of dirt in the dips in the front floor and if the
windshield seal was leaking it would have carried all that dirt to the back
part of the floorboard where all the water was.
im thinking its the door seals because the ones on this car were ones my son
got from a friend and they didnt fit right so i cut them to fit.
so im going to get another set of door seals and see if that helps.
hopefully this will fix it.
added my cars to my signature down below.
-rich

85 Scirocco 8v(185k)
95 Jetta 2L 8v(183k)
RIP: