New R32 vs. A3 S-line

Ok even though i am only 17, i have a very strong poinion on this. i hate
automatics.  i know dsg is supposed to be fun but something about having the
clutch pedal there just makes it fun.  i love to drive and when i do have to
drive our van (an automatic) i hate driving anywhere. of course part of the
reason there is that it is purple and it squeaks... but anyways... i have to
admit, i would like to try the paddle shifting but i would never want to
have it on my daily driver.  i'm gunna stick to the traditional manual. its
the greatest
 - Jesse