OT: A little bedtime story from me

This reminds me... VW just recalled all of the 98ish and up VW's;
GTI's, Beetles, Passats, and R32's.  It's a tail-lamp failure recall.
Don't have details on what exactly is wrong, but if anyone is
interested (other than Allyn LOL) I will pass on when I know more.  I
am sure we will all find out soon enough.

Chris