The opposite of Scirocco porn

--- Drew Mac <type53@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Sheesh, what a waste...

> Ah well, we can't save them all.  Unfortunately many of
> the ones left
> worth saving are going to end up going like this one.

I soooo hear you.  I'm at least trying to do my part....

Brad & I are going to San Diego in a couple weeks.  I've
managed to line up a clean bodied and somewhat sunbaked '80
for purchase.  Hopefully that will make for some fun
transportation for a couple days while we're there, and
then it'll be time to either a) store it a couple months
before I can go out and drive it back (except my co-driver
won't e-mail me back, ahem!) or b) ship it here.

I'm 85% sure I've got it a new home already, but if that
falls through I'll be posting it for sale.

Maybe I should just start a pipeline of Mk 1s moving east?

:)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front