The opposite of Scirocco porn

That's like some sort of sicko snuff flick, disgusting enough to do it,
even worse to film it and post it on the net. Too close to home, that car
(reminds me of mine), my stomach is uspet now, I'll probably have one of my
wierd dreams tonight. How do I send that guy hate mail???
Terminal cancer patients deserve a peaceful place to die, not violence.
Mine is rusting, err, resting peacefully in a corner beside the other
Roccs, seems more fitting. I'd get the lake indoors too if I could.
Cathy
80 MkI Porsche red "Flintstone's edition"
85 Tornado red MkII "Lake Wolfsburg"
And two others :D