SInce it's slow, my traditional cruising tune thread

On 8:01 am 02/23/07 "Mike Smith" <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was just having a little fun (Hoooray rum).  I meant to put 9600
> baud, but forgot. :D  And unless they're overly technical in an area I
> don't get or something else I don't want to read, I generally read
> your emails.
>
> BTW, I asked in D's thread on the 'tex and don't remember seeing a
> reply: What were the results of this past season's Bear races?

We smoked 'em. Not even close. It was sweetness!!! :P

Hey, regarding the Vortex thread, I'll send ya a picture of my place taken
yesterday morning if I get energetic tonight, you were asking what it looks
like now. And I can send a picture of the bear in his rail too, if you want
to post them up for others to see, go for it. :)
Cathy