SInce it's slow, my traditional cruising tune thread

Oh hell, my cruising tunes go all over the map, the one disc I burned had
about 200 songs that involved the open road or cars/vehicles of some type,
and just some tunes that get me in a happy place in the driver's seat ( as
if I'm not there anyway). They ranged from Chatanooga Choo Choo to John
Denver to System of a Down to Ludacris to a good dose of country and
classic rock with everything else in between.
Kazzer, yes, "Pedal to the Metal", you know I have a soft spot for A2
diesel Jettas, so that one's a natural, like, how many songs include a
motor swap in their lyrics? and I have the classics like Low Rider/ Red
Barchetta/ Magic Carpet Ride/Radar Love/Black Sunshine etc on most of my
mixes. For some reason I really like Ted Nugent's "Stranglehold" for
cruising, and Collective Soul's "Gel" always reminds me of the 16V.
Selected Beach Boys tunes remind me of my red firebird back in the day
(like "Fun Fun Fun", and I WILL be that little old lady blowing people's
doors off till I'm a ripe old age) "Red Necked Woman" always puts me with
Klaus when I hear it, it was the first thing on a disc that was in the car
when he was having issues, and it would come on every time I hooked up the
battery. But his theme song remains Metallica's "Fuel". Hard on the
steering wheel when I get thumping out the rhythm though! Friggin song
would come on the radio every time I cracked open a banjo bolt, it was
creepy, but it reminded me of THE GOAL. (no arschlaufen)
Hehe.....:)
I must say that "Going the Distance" sums up the Scirocco experience pretty
well too...LOL

Maybe we should rethink this subject, what songs remind you of your car?
Where many would think it odd for you and your car to "have a song", I'm
somehow guessing it won't seem strange to you guys...
Cathy