From: "LEF" <rocco16@sbcglobal.net>
To: "David Brown" <sharpshooter33@adelphia.net>; "scirocco scirocco"
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 06:03
Subject: Re: Bilstein struts n shocks?

Don't know about best bang for buck, since all I've ever had in my 'Roc is
Bilsteins, but I have no complaints with those.

My philosophy is don't worry about bang-for-buck; just get the good stuff
and be done with it.  That way you aren't second-guessing yourself every
time you turn the key.

larry
sandiego16v