Bilstein struts n shocks?

I'm thinking of putting some Bilsteins on my 86 Jetta GLI?

I'm looking for a tight ride.  Upgrading the car slowly and this year I think it's gonna get some suspension work done. I have a upper tie bar to install also.

Anybody got any input on the best bang for the $$$ on struts n shocks?

Right now I'm toying with either HD or Sports.  I've got stock springs for now with no added stiffness underneath or in back.  Riding like a boat now though so the shocks n struts gotta go this year. 8-)

Thanks
David