VDO Voltmeter wanted

The one I have installed in my 16v right now is inop.  The
wiring is fine, just the gauge.  Soooo...   does anyone
have a VDO voltmeter like the ones used in the Cabriolet /
'86-'87 8v Sciroccos?

TIA!

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.