Header issues - 8V

Well, I have a header (no clue which brand as it was attached to a parts
car I bought) that seems to be causing the cv boots to fail.

The header is a 4 into 1 model, and the collector that all 4 pipes run to
is close to the inner cv.  The first time the cv boot actually melted, so I
wrapped the header and installed a new cv boot.  This time it lasted
longer, but it is very brittle again and is cracking.

I was just wondering if there were brands of headers for an 8V that address
this issue?  Which brand do you use and do you have a problem with heat
affecting the inner cv boot
?

TIA

Cory