Slegato on the 'Tex

Nope - someone else needs to - my plate is full.

I will be glad to assist anyone in the process though.

--- Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:

> yeah yeah yeah, so are you going to save it or what?
>
> Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:  You know me, I
> want to save them all. This one was the one
> that Mk 1 Mark owned for a brief time, and was up for
> sale
> a few months ago. It's got a 2.0 crossflow swapped into
> it
> too....

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

It's here! Your new message!