Coolant leak

So I finally got around to changing the head gasket after a very successful
trek to the junkyard (scored among other things a flawless newer MK1
windshield with tint strip along the top with a very spongy seal for only
$15 bucks!).  So I bought a G60 rubber valve cover gasket because I was told
they were reuseable and would work on my standard 8V valve cover.  Well the
son of a bitch leaked oil everywhere along the gasket once it got running.
I did lightly coat the seal with oil and tightened to standard JH torque per
instruction.  So I reused the old cork gasket for now and it sealed fine.
After burping the cooling system and refilling I took it for a 20 minute
spin for some taco bell and came back with a full radiator.  Yea!  Only
problem now is that the oil that leaked out of the valve cover reached my
clutch and it is slipping like crazy.  Rats!  Or as Dan would say, "Balls".

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4