Slegato on the 'Tex

You know me, I want to save them all.  This one was the one
that Mk 1 Mark owned for a brief time, and was up for sale
a few months ago.  It's got a 2.0 crossflow swapped into it
too....

--- Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm sure Dee would hate to have 2 Paprika Red Slegato's.
>
> C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:  On
> 1:11 pm 02/18/07 Nate Mellom wrote:
> > Paprika Red
> > $1500
> > Still in Canada
> > http://tinyurl.com/ynmrzd

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.