Slegato on the 'Tex

I'm sure Dee would hate to have 2 Paprika Red Slegato's.

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:  On 1:11 pm 02/18/07 Nate Mellom wrote:
> Paprika Red
> $1500
> Still in Canada
> http://tinyurl.com/ynmrzd

This one's close to me (an hour distant, even closer to MkI Mark), if a
look-see is called for. My "looking over" isn't super trustworthy though.
FWIW, I'd go for Paprika over Helios any day of the week. I can offer
outdoor hosting of said vehicle for a few weeks if wrenching/paperwork
causes it's new placement to need an in between location. I have a soft
spot for the Paprika ones, and sort of miss having Gino around...Daun can
tell you exactly what is involved in getting it to the US if you're really
interested.
Cathy