From: "Peter" <peter@thescirocco.com>
To: "brad boston" <boston813roc@gmail.com>
Cc: "Scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: Exhaust: Do we really need back pressure?

2" is ideal if it's always going to have an 8V, and no turbo.

A 2.5" exhaust will kill your bottom end power, even if it was a 16V, and the 2 L 16V makes more power with a 2 1/4" exhaust.

On Mars I installed a TT tailpipe & 2" Borla muffler, onto the 2" non-resonated Autotech exhaust, and it pulled strong up to 7200RPM, with the 286 cam.

Peter - 302.832.8989
http://thescirocco.com