Porsche to take control of VAG

Maybe we should pool all our vast resources (lol) and buy more shares than
Porsche! Then WE would control it's design, muahahahaaaaa.. We could elect
Anson to chair the thing and have some real excitement going on...

I'll be curious to see what the next version of the new Scirocco looks
like. Those of you that went to the big N American car shows, it didn't
appear there, did it? Does this mean they're canning it?
Cathy