16V front disks and Rim fitment?

On 2/12/07, Cory Langford <Cory_Langford@bcit.ca> wrote:

> I am looking at a set of Toyo RA-1s at the moment.  I have a really good
> deal on a set of 13s but I know there are fitment issues with the 10.1
> front cals. So I am hoping someone has found a rim that will clear them :)

I'm not aware of any factory 13 inch rim clearing the 10.1 brakes.  I'm
guessing that any savings that might be realized by a really great deal will
be quickly exhausted by sourcing a set of aftermarket 13" rims that will
clear your brakes.  Not to mention that tires are considered to be a
consumable (especially race tires) which means you'll be replacing them at
some point in the future.  If you really like the tires, I'd pony up the
extra cash to get the size that fits your current rims.

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd