Split exhaust flange source?

The floating 3 hole flange on the downpipe of my Quantum is rusting and
the joint between the DP and cat is getting loose.  Every time I tighten
the bolts, the flange "grows" on the downpipe flare, pretty soon it'll
just pop off the flange.  Short of cutting and welding to install a new
flange, I was hoping to find a bolt-on flange.  Of all things, I came
across this today, searching for other stuff:
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Nate/Syncro/Split%20flange.jpg
The flange is on the right.
I've asked the seller if it's still available, but barring that, anyone
know where to get one? I didn't even know someone made one, I was just
guessing something like that was available.
Thanks,
Nate