More snow hits upstate New York

Ice on top of snow?, I'm not going to work, my DD doesn't even like snow, the ASR keeps flashing at me everytime I try and back into the driveway when it's snowed, too much Tq.

Drew Mac <type53@gmail.com> wrote:  On 2/11/07, Daun Yeagley wrote:

> Yeah, the forecast for tomorrow is 6-10" with a top coating
> of ice. Won't THAT be fun to deal with.

Kwitcherbellyachin. I'd LOVE a top coating of ice, it would keep the damned
four feet of snow from blowing around!

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd