My Dash cracked in the frigid Cold!!

 Well the frigid cold caused my dash to crack all the way from the
windshield to the front in at least four different places.  I even had
drilled stress reliefs but it is done for.  So I'm looking for a
replacement.  I have also been toying with the idea of manufacturing my own
with new gauges and the whole works.  Any suggessions?  Can anyone tell me
how they have done it?  Not sure if I will attempt it before Cincy.  At the
very minum I am looking for a cheap cracked dash to use as a template for my
project.  I am also looking for a good stock replacement one.  It will be
for a 1986 16V MK2 style car.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 8V Black Scirocco (Daily Driver)