car update

Well hears the background:
We put the engine I took out of the car I bought from Ben Harder into Ben's
(my son Ben) car.  It was a 1.8L with a Delta regrind cam.  We replaced all
the seals on the engine while it was out.  We alos cleaned everything up and
used Stainless steel bolts for almost all the engine parts. Shiny!  We pull
out the AC and custom made a bracket.  We removed the Power Steering and put
in a brand new manual rack from GAP.  In between all that we had to open the
sub frame to reweld the control arm welded bolt back into place.  Used Poly
for the steering rack and the control arms.

It drives very well and pulls strong.  Oh did I mention it is running a
lighten flywheel (8 lbs 12 oz). It revs up fast.

After assembled it started on the 3rd crank.  Only because we were easy on
the first 2 trys.

One thing that we need to figure out is after it has been running for awhile
and is stopped for a short period of time it doesn't want to fire up right
away.  IT cranks over nice but doesn't fire.  After a few trys it starts
right up.  Any suggessions?