From: "Brendan Doyle" <lord_verminaard@yahoo.com>
To: <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 19:19
Subject: Re: Bought an engine!!!

LOL, we are Scirocco owners, we are all a little nuts.  :)  And yes, my ex
was always a distraction when it came to car stuff.  She hated everything to
do with cars, racing, motorsports, carshows, she even got irritated when I
would watch the Powerblock on the weekends.  :P  Yes, I must have a gearhead
GF next, preferably one who likes VW's and will be a source of motivation
when I decide to go racing.  But seriously, how many of THOSE are out
there??

-Brendan
84 Scirocco
01 Jeep TJ 4.0  <--- The next vehicle to get a diesel.....