Quiet

Meh, we always seem to have something pouring water into our basement. I
hate the smell of damp carpets though. Blech. And at least we have a
shutoff below the rupture so the pump can go back on. My real problem is I
want to spend time with Klaus, and it's just not reasonable to consider it
at the moment. Hope this cold snap breaks before long, and what the hell
did I waste my time on when it was warm?
Cathy