From: "C Boyko" <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
To: " Mtl-Marc " <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 3:44 AM
Subject: RE: Quite

Oh probably. I'm up to plug in various diesels, and thaw outdoor pet water
before I leave for work in the (later) morning. Of course now my throat is
raw, so some hot water may settle that down so I can go back to bed. It's
COLD!! -18/-2.5/minus heat anyway. How many days till we're baking on a
lawn in Wilmington? Ah, Cincy...
Cathy