Big thumbs down to all who ARE NOT showing up in the great north east of Vermont

There is not enough ice to drive on this year.  We ened up taking a drive
through the ap-gap and did some sliding around in anson's bimmer and rich's
sti.  Usual suspects, minus a few.  It was a good time.  I did not take
today off so im siting at work right now.  I believe that everyone was
planning on doing breakfast and then heading out.  Thanks to all who came
for a boring weekend in almost canada vt!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S (Looking for EURO BUMPERS!!!)
'83 Rabbit Pickup
'80 Scirocco S (just the back half)
'92 Golf GTI 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'84 BMW 533i
'90 Audi Coupe Quattro
'84 Toyota 4Runner SR5
'85 Toyota Singlecab Longbed
'86 Ford Bronco 351W, C6
'88 Yamaha FZR 600 streetbike
'89 Kawasaki kx 125 dirtbike
There, now all my wheels are listed!
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx
------------------------------

>From: "Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com>
>To: "Jason Arms" <redbug64@hotmail.com>
>CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: Big thumbs down to all who ARE NOT showing up in the great
>north east of Vermont
>Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 20:13:17 -0500
>
>On 2/2/07, Jason Arms <redbug64@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>Winter Beater Wars '07 Is under way!!!  Y'all are going to miss a fun
>>time!
>

>I'm bummed I had to miss it this year .  I'm taking a road trip down
>to New Orleans next weekend instead...  The usual suspects there
>again?  Did the lake end up freezing?
>
>Have fun jerks!
>
>Later,
>
>Mark.